Friday, June 20, 2014

too long, too much weight

It has been way too long since I have last updated this blog. So much has happened. I am engaged and have a short 155 days until the wedding, I bought a house, and bought a dog. I have also gained close to 70 pounds. As I sit here I am full of anxiety. I can't believe that all of my hard work  over the past three years is null and void now. I am so upset and disappointed with myself that I just can't deal with it. But today, June 20th is my baptism. A new promise to myself to get back to where I was. I don't think I can lose all of the weight in the next 155 days, but I can try. I have 63 days until the next school year begins. 63 days where I can commit to 2 or more hours of working out at the gym. That starts today.

Advocare- I am currently on the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge. I am on day 5 of 24. I am feeling great and motivated. I hate to be gross, but I am poopin' like a man and love it. I feel really cleansed.

I will write more lter, but right now I jut want to get ready and get to the gym so I can get this anxiety gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment