Sunday, January 6, 2019

Resolutions or a reset?

I literally cannot believe myself. I am probably the happiest and saddest I have ever been in my life since my last post. I don't know how I can be the happiest and the saddest, but it's true. Here's a timeline of the past few years:

2014- Get engaged, Get preggers, get married.



2015- Have baby (Harper), gain all of my weight back.

2016- Live in a blur, Happy because Harper is amazing.

2017- live in a blur, Still happy because Harper is still pretty amazing.

2018- Life is still a blur, but Harper is a great reminder that I am still worthy of so many things.

2019- Wake up and realize that I must get back to me: back to happiness and back to health.
My niece Mallory and I in November of 2018

To be honest:
  • I haven't been a very good wife
  • I haven't been a very good mother
  • I haven't been a very good daughter
  • I haven't been a very good sister
  • I haven't been a very good friend
  • I haven't been a very good teacher
  • I haven't been very good to myself. 

All I can do now is hit a reset button and start again.
 What will living in the past do for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment