Monday, January 21, 2019

Nail Biting

My God! I must quit biting my nails! When I was pregnant with Harper, and even before that I had decent nails. They were never those beautiful long nails, but they at least looked better than they do now. I have got to get a handle on it. 

I read up up on chronic nail biting. Many of those articles claimed that nail biting was a symptom of three things: boredom, anxiety, or stress. Then the articles give tips on how to combat each one of those. But what if my trigger all three of those? ugh. Why can't I just have beautiful nails without even trying? Why can't everything just be like, BAM! changed!? Man! Life is so much work!

Here are something that I plan on doing to help me grow these nails:
1. exercise! When I had good nails several years ago, I was an avid gym goer. I've got to get back!
2. Chew gum when I'm feeling like I want to bite my nails.
3. buy nail files and nail strengthener
4. eat better and take vitamins








No comments:

Post a Comment