Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ugh! Running is taking it's toll!

I just got done with my worst run to date. I just can't get my mindset to change. All I think about when I run is how much my back is going to hurt when I am done running. Seriously! Every time my foot hits the ground, my back cries a little more. If I didn't have a 10K in twelve days, I would probably quit running now. I paid and trained my ass off for that race, and I am not going to quit on it now. On April 23, I will take a much needed break and then go back to my regular working out regiment on April 24th. I just wish my back didn't hurt at all. I wish that I could figure out a way to get rid of the pain. I thought that after losing all of the weight that I have lost, my f-ing back would get better. It is so aggravating. 


On a better note, I am so happy with my relation with Mike. He is such a good man. He makes me laugh and smile and snort all of the time. I am really feeling lucky to have found him. 
Easter flowers from Mike

We are so cute!

What a goofy man!
 I don't know what else to say about him except this: I am totally falling for this guy! Oh geeze, I said it! Last week I made him meet my family. My sister and two of her kids came to Illinois to visit us. It was a surprise visit. On Friday I had already made plans to eat sushi with my sister-in-law and was surprised that my sister was there too. It was very cool.
Darren and a lemon

Darren and Shea

Colleen and creepy Danny
So, I called Mike.... well I texted him. Anyway, he drove up to my brother's house and spent the evening with my family. I hope they all like him. I know that Anjali, my sister-in-law, said she did. My sister said something about that fact that Mike looked like a golfer. Yes, yes he did. In fact, he came directly from the golf course! We then spent part of Saturday together at my friend Liz's house, and we spent Easter together. We had  a whole lot of together time! I don't want to go on and on, but he's a pretty cool guy and I am excited for what's to come. After the last break-up, I feel like I deserve a great guy like Mike. 




=)

No comments:

Post a Comment