Sunday, January 6, 2013

Meal Planning

I know that to be successful on the diet I must meal plan. Meal planning takes a shit load of time, but I know I can do it. Because I have been sick this weekend, I have only left the house to get the fixins for Chicken noodle soup. I guess I will have to go to the store tomorrow after I go to the gym. This is how I plan to make this meal planning successful. I will make 3-4 meals a week and eat them for dinner and leftovers each day. I also plan to make a breakfast casserole or something like that for breakfast. OK, so here's what I am making this week.

Grocery List
pantry items- 
old fashion oatmeal
almond breeze
craisins
sugar free pancake syrup
penne pasta
sugar free strawberry jam
raw almonds
Chicken broth
instant brown rice

meats-
breakfast turkey sausage
frozen chicken breast
salmon

produce-
portabella mushrooms
bananas
bell pepper
zucchini x2
eggplant x2
cherry tomatoes
grapes
greek yogurt
cucumber
lemon
mint leaves

dairy
liquid egg substitute
reddi whip
feta cheese
cottage cheese

Frozen:
hash browns
onion


         
What I'm cookin' so far!
This will be breakfast for 4 days (T-F)
Breakfast Sunday 
Breakfast Saturday

Dinner Tuesday, lunch Wednesday

Dinner Monday, lunch Tuesday

Dinner Friday


Holy crap! that's a ton of food! I wish it wasn't so late so I could go grocery shopping. I will just have to do it after my work out tomorrow. If I didn't actually have to work tomorrow I would go now. I guess I should start getting ready for bed. Since I haven't gone to sleep before 2 am in 2 weeks, I might have to take some melatonin. Alright kiddos. Have a great day! To all my teacher friends, it's back to work we go!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment