Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday means Judy is cray cray!!!

Judy, my adorable cat, is absolutely crazy today! I think she has gotten used to me being home all day long and then all of a sudden I'm gone all day for two days straight! Poor little lady. I really need to get my Christmas tree down. She is tempted by the tree. I mean, it's beautiful! All those shiny orbs that she wants to murder! Who wouldn't be tempted?

She sitting in the hall staring at me right now. She looks evil.

So, my breakfast casserole was absolutely DELICIOUS! I mean it. I bet it would have tasted even better if I had eaten it straight out of the oven. Before I went to bed last night, I portioned the casserole into four tupperware containers so I could just grab it on my way out of the house. I heated it up this morning and ate it on my way to school. YUMmy!

I also made foil wrapped fajitas. I had two thawed chicken breast cut into strips and some onions and  bell peppers with spices wrapped in foil. Baked in the oven for 30 minutes. I either cut the strips too thick, or my foil was no good, but after 30 minutes I opened the pack and the chicken was not cooked. I warmed up a a skillet and sauteed the fajitas on the stove top. They were good. Nothing to write home about, but definitely a recipe I will make again. I used no tortillas or sour cream. It was a little blah. I will have to think of a way to jazz it up.

I also went to the gym today. My body is a little sore from my spinning massacre yesterday (especially my nether region) (o-:) hehe!
I did light cardio and light arm weights. I haven't worked out my arms in 4 months or so. I then finished off with 15 tough minutes on the elliptical. It wasn't a super tough workout, but not easy either. 

Here is Judy acting crazy in the bathroom sink. Cray cray cat!




     
She's adorable!

=)

1 comment:

  1. I want that breakfast casserole!!! it looks delish! cute cat too :)

    ReplyDelete