Tuesday, March 6, 2012

20 random facts (list 2) and the DREADMILL!

Here are 20 random facts about me that you may, or may not know!


20. I despise gift cards. I hate giving them and receiving them. They are so impersonal. Please take the time and buy people gifts that you take time and think about. It makes a person feel very special.


19. I love Christmas Carols. I mean LOVE them. I look forward to the holiday season all year round. I have at least 15 Christmas CD's and have downloaded several as well. They just make me happy and make me remember my childhood. Christmas time with my family was and is the best time in my life!


18. I love mascara. It makes my eyes look wonderful and amazing. I get so many compliments about my eyelashes. Thanks maybeline!




17. I love Britney Spears. I mean, I wish I were her. Well, I guess I had her body, not her face or her craziness. I love her AWESOME music that I dance to in my bedroom. Yes, it's true, now shut your mouths!




16. I didn't learn how to tie my shoes until I was in the middle of the second grade. I don't know what happened, but I guess someone forgot to teach me. I remember one of the neighbor's mom's making fun of me because I didn't know. I was a little girl, It made me feel so bad. 


15. I sleep on one side of the bed. If I don't sleep on that side, I simply don't sleep. 


14. I am a pen hoarder. I WILL "borrow" your pen and never give it back if I like it. It will go into my stash of pens. I have two cup fulls and a full bag. I also just bought a new set of 10. Pens are so fun!


13. I "broke-up" with my childhood best friend. It was a few years ago and it was really hard. I miss her sometimes, but I absolutely don't regret my decision.


12. I have REALLY big feet. I wear a size 12 1/2. Huge, giant, enormous. 


11. I once had a concussion  from hitting my head on a shelf while bending over to flush a toilet. I had a knot on my forehead the size of a golf ball. Yes, I was drunk, and yes, I kept drinking that night. Damn, I miss college.


10. I hate puzzles. They hurt my head. This was before the above concussion.


9. I hope to one day be a mom. I hope it's sooner rather than later, but I will wait until I find the best man for me.


8. Every summer I promise myself I will grow a garden of beautiful flowers; however, that has yet to happen. I always forget to water, or over water, or spray weed killer on the flowers. I really should stop trying, but that is not in my nature, to quit I mean.


7. I once owned a hedgehog. It was the weirdest and coolest pet ever. One day I will own a hedgehog again.


6. I want to get skinny enough to get my belly button pierced. It is something I have always wanted, but never thought I could have. I have a lot more to lose, but at least now it's something I could possibly do.


5. I love singing karaoke. I pretend that I am amazing and on a big stage. Maybe, just maybe, a talent scout will see me and give me a record deal. Hey! It could happen.
This is an oldie, but a goodie!


4. When I was a child I wanted to change my name to Cynthia. I thought that was the most beautiful name in the whole world. Now it's just a name, but when I was 12 I thought I would name my first born daughter Cynthia.


3. The sound of an alarm clock makes me want to kill myself. The "eh eh eh eh" sound makes my heart palpitate and  I get scared. About ten years ago I had to switch to an alarm clock with a radio or I would have an anxiety attack first thing in the morning. Hyperventilating is not so cool in the morning.


2.  I I love owls. They're so cute and stuff. If I see something that has an owl, I will most likely buy it.
1. My family is so important to me. I moved back to Illinois from Colorado to be closer to them. I have never regretted that decision. I have been a much happier person since then.


________________________________________________________________________


Ugh, that took so long. I never thought writing 20 random facts about myself would be so hard!  I might regret telling some of those things!


Since there were 174 mile an hour wind gusts today, I had to run at the gym. The DREADMILL (cue the sound of thunder and a woman screaming). Ugh, I hate running on this thing. It's modern day torture. I don't know what it is about the treadmill, but I just hate it. After running on it my back and knees kill me. It makes me sad.  I ran 3.1 miles in 38 minutes. I had to stop a few times and walk. The treadmill makes me have to run faster or something. I just plain and simply hate it. Tomorrow is a cross training day. I will probably do the elliptical and lift weights. So f-in exciting.


In other good news, I have been given an interview for the Junior High Dean's position. I know that everyone that turned in a letter of interest was probably granted an interview, but I am still stoked. I think it would be rad to actually use my Master's degree. My interview is on Monday. Keep me in your thoughts and send me your positive vibes that day.


=)


=)



No comments:

Post a Comment