Thursday, March 15, 2012

SHAMROCKIN!

My roommate is pretty f-in cool. I love that she us so artsy, because you all know that I am not. A few days ago, she asked me if I wanted to make St. Patrick's Day T-shirts. UM YES! So this evening we made the best most sparkly shamrock shirts! I cannot wait until tomorrow to wear it. I want to post a picture, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. It cannot debut the shirt just yet!

Tonight I also ran a quick 1.5 mile run. It was already dark out and I knew there was going to be bugs because there were bats all over the place. I decided I was going to run three miles.... that was until I swallowed a giant bug. I felt it fly in and right away I spit. I thought I it was out of my mouth, then I swallowed and felt it in my throat. I didn't know what to do at this point. I mean, the bug was already down my throat, should I have stopped running and gagged, or just kept going? I decided to just keep on keepin on! What's a little bug going to do to me? NADDA!

I'm going to keep my fun list going. Here it is for the night!

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now? 

5. Watching the best show in the world, Once Upon a Time, It's so different and inventive and always keeps me guessing!

4. Running- I still am not that happy about running, but it makes me feel competitive again.

3. Hanging out with my Kankakee family. These are some of the best people in the area and I am lucky enough to have them in my life.

2. Being able to fit into smaller clothes. I don't think I need any more explanation other than that!

1. Being able to date! It's very fun!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment