Thursday, March 8, 2012

Admitting my addiction

I can't believe I am doing this, but I am going to admit something I have kept hidden for sometime now. It's embarrassing to even admit this, but I am completely and utterly addicted to CRAISINS! Yes, you read that right, Craisins. Little jeweled colored delicious craisins. They are so tatsey. I am not even joking around. I finished off my bag this afternoon and have been thinking about getting more ever since. 
My extreme tiredness is the only thing that is stopping me from running to the store to buy more. 


For about three weeks I was addicted to Cuties. I finished those off on Monday and my craisin addiction started. I have stop eating these things. They are not on my die, not even close. It's a good thing that I ran three miles today. 


It was so beautiful outside today. I love the coolness and the slight breeze. It feels so good against my skin. 


I set off for my run and was feeling great. I finished my first mile at an 11:30 mile pace. That is when I felt a little grumble in my tummy. It's funny how exercise is a natural cleanse. At this point I was thanking the good Lord that I was running at Perry Farm because there is a public bathroom. I had to run about a half a mile and found the restroom. I paused my workout and, well, you know... I continued on my way and felt pretty good. I took my time on the last mile. I stopped a few times, but that was no big deal. I headed home feeling pretty good about my 36 minute time.


My 5K is not that far away, 23 days actually. I am just a little nervous. I have never done anything like that before. I know I can run a 5K, so it will just be a mental thing with me. 


OH, man.... I really, really want some craisins. Ugh! I will not go to the store and buy some! i WILL NOT!


I did wear my new bondi band and running jacket. Yeah!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment