Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Damn Ipod

I found out today that my Ipod is not accurate. It has the ability to keep track of my runs: distance, time, split time..  etc. However, my Ipod is WRONG! ERR! Allison told me about a website that tracks runs. It has google maps and you can see how long the run actually is. The run that i thought was 1.4 is really 1.1. Today I ran 2.7, my Ipod said i ran 3.42. It is rather irritating. Based on time and all that jazz, I am pretty sure that I did  run a 5K a few weeks ago, but I cannot be entirely sure. 


Valentine's Day was splendid. I went for a short run after work and then went home to get ready for my date. I went out to dinner with Chris, the guy I've been dating for awhile now. I got all glammed up and then headed to Orland Park for a lovely and quiet dinner. It was a splendid evening!






I was a little sad yesterday though. My past always seems to haunt me, and last night was no exception. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but well, I guess that's it.


Tonight's run was difficult. I am still quite weak from being sick last weekend. I ran almost two and half miles, but it took so long AND I had walk a little. I did change up the path, which was, literally, a good change of pace. I ran towards the river, it was beautiful. I am excited for Chrissy to come over so we can walk the path. She will really enjoy it. I had to walk the last .5 miles, it was uphill and I was SPENT! I am getting antsy about getting to the four mile run. I should have been there by now, but being sick has pushed back all kinds of progress! UGH!!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment