Thursday, February 2, 2012

Madonna and Collar Bones

My roommate Allison and I are sitting here watching American Idol. We both LOVE Idol.


 Anyway, the geniuses   at Fox decided that it would be a good idea to air the newest Madonna video. So Madonna is 57, and was dressed as if she were 24. She did look good. I wish I looked that good. The video was very weird to say the least. After it was all over Allie and I just looked at each other and giggled. It was quite a humorous moment. I wish there was a camera pointed at us for that exact moment. I think that both of us were like WTF Madonna... Seriously? You're 57, wearing a slutty outfit, walking on a wall while being held up by men. Weird.


I ran two more miles tonight. It was much harder than last night because I was tired from yesterdays run. It was beautiful outside. The sun was shining and was fairly warm out. I loved it.




My back is killing me though. I think I might have to take the day off tomorrow from running and just do the elliptical at the gym.


COLLARBONES
I was sitting at school this morning itching my neck and realized that I wasn't actually itching my neck, I was rubbing my collar bone. This is something I have found myself doing since losing weight. All of you skinny people out there will not understand this, but if you have ever been pretty overweight, you will get what I am about to say; for me, having a collarbone is new. Yes, I have always had them, but I was never able to see them or feel them. I sometimes forget this and run my fingers over them. It's such a weird feeling, and even after all these months of "having" them, I am just not used to it. Some of you may have seen me in the past few months doing this.... feeling my brand new collarbones. On some days, as I am able to do things I have never been able to do, I feel like a brand new person. It's a great feeling. I wish I could truly express how great it feels, but alas, I am not a very talented writer, just one that now has collarbones.


=D

2 comments:

  1. I can usually feel my collarbones, but you're right... when I'm able to lose some weight, they become very touchable! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete