Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday is not my Funday

Superbowl or SuperBlah?
I hate the Superbowl. wait, that's not true, I hate football. It's sooooo boring! So needless to say, I am NOT watching the Superbowl tonight, not even the commercials. Ok, maybe I will check it out for the score...


So for me, tonight's is Superbowl is Super Blah!


I had a date last night. It wasn't the best date I've ever had. Let's just say dude was tired and I ended up watching the movie 50/50 all alone. It was a good movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 


This is my shadow fist pumping my personal best time!
This morning afternoon, I ran the best 2 mile run I have ever run. I was so very proud of myself. It was BEAUTIFUL, I mean, absolutely beautiful out. I started out pretty slow, but as I warmed up pretty quickly. At the one mile mark I was at a 8:45 pace (my Ipod tells me all the stats. Um? Exsqueeze me? 8:45? Not this girl... Not Amanda! There's no way that I could have done that! I always stop my run at the one mile mark to stretch out my legs, so I took a look at my Ipod, and sure enough, 8:45. At this point in the run i decided to take my brand new running gloves off because my hands were on fire. I continued on my run, only slowing down on the course where there is a steep hill. I finished up the run and then walked back to my car (about half a mile). Along the way I took these pictures.
The Running Path



Right after finishing the two miles

So I get back to my car and I am a very happy lady. I reach  for my gloves and OMG one of them was missing! My brand new gloves that I just bought yesterday was gone! AHH! I decided to walk the train again looking for the place where I took out my camera to take the above pictures. When I got to the place, NO GLOVE! I continued on my way asking everyone along the way if they had seen the glove. I got to the very end of the path, I probably had half a mile remaining and asked one last couple and yes! They had seen it.... except they saw a lady take it. Uh-oh.... I asked what she looked like and they tell me that she was an older woman with a white dog! I began to run tio get to her.... AND I found her! Yes, she had seen my glove, BUT she set it on a bench about a half mile back! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!? So, I jogged back to the specified location and yes! There it was! Hurray!

My found glove!

Back to the shadow picture. I plan to take another one when I lose more weight. I think that will be a pretty cool side-by-side picture. 
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment