Friday, February 17, 2012

Nose piercing?

I have had my nose pierced for almost three years now. Over the past two weeks I have had so many people ask me if i just got it pierced. when I answer no, that I have had it pierced for several years now, the person has responded, Really? 


Yes really! I am trying to figure out why these people are just noticing...? Who knows...
I ran 3.3 miles this evening. Although it was a tough run for me, it was really pretty awesome! It was the furthest I have ever run in my life. My run was kind of interesting, I started out on the usual path. I waited a little too late. It was really dark tonight because of the clouds. when I started out on the path, I noticed that there was a REALLY bad smell in the air. I attributed the odor to the petting zoo near the path. I was making decent time and was just hitting a good stride when I noticed that the smell was stronger and then all of a sudden several big objects darted across the path infront of me. I turned my phone's flashlight on and pointed it ahead of me on the path and saw 10 shiny eyes looking back at me. DEER! Deer all over the path! I looked to the right of me and guess what? Eight more eyes! I decided it was a good time to turn around and head back to the car. Plus, I drank a whole pitcher of iced tea and I truly had to pee so badly! I stopped at home, grabbed my gloves, used the restroom, and then headed back outside. I ran in the neighborhoods around my house. I have never done this before. It was different. until tonight, I have only ever run on a path. It was cool to see all these houses in my town. It also made me realize that people in this town have A LOT more money than I thought. Some of these houses were enormous. Why in the world does a person even need a house that big? Anyway, I finished up my run and headed home, I will try and run four miles on Sunday. That will be quite a challenge! Oh, and after tonight I am positive that my damn Ipod was wrong. I wonder if there is a way to calibrate the thing... It is much easier to just grab that and go. Oh well!


I might go shopping tomorrow in Orland. Nordstom Rack is having their Large Sized shoe extravaganza tomorrow! I can ALWAYS use new shoes! 


=)

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people have just started noticing mine too... but I have only had mine for 1.5 years.
    Maybe your nose is thinner & has a different profile now? LOL

    ReplyDelete